Favorite Links

Friday, June 3, 2016

Asha Hayes


Asha Hayes is a caring loving sim who dream of having a large family one day. She would make a wonderful mother due to her nurturing skills and a perfect wife because she knows how to cook!







Island Paradise EP Used on all Outfits Shown
A Special Thanks to all the Custom Content Creators and Pose Makers, Credits Listed Top of Page

ALL CC MUST BE INSTALLED LISTED BELOW
Everyday Hair: Aikea Guinea, Formalhair: KittyKlan, Swimwear Hair: Island Paradise EP, Skin Ladyfrontbum

Place sim file inside save sims folder, Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. goregeou sim Selena...I really love your sisms.. I got Peter & Marisol in my game and a few others...I will let u know what's going on with them if I get more time to play... lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mo-Mo!!! Thank you so much, love your sims as well!!! And story lines of course!!! Keep me up to date girl with these crazy sims!!! lol

      Delete
  2. Oh my oh my, she is AMAZING Selena, everything about this creation is amazing, the sim, the clothes, the pictures, the décor, wonderful my friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooooo much Marty, truly appreciate it dearly! xoxo

      Delete
  3. she is totally gorgeous, you know im a huge fan of your dark sims, just amazing. i love all the outfits and colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Margie, I'm a fan of your creations as well!!! Hugs

      Delete
  4. Wow , very beautiful and so nice pictures :)I love It . Also very nice all new creations :) I really like ♥ You're a great artist my dear Selena ♥ I wish you a nice weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicki!!! So nice to see you!!! Thank you so much for your kind words, I truly appreciate it so much!!! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Magnifique, elle est superbe <3

    ReplyDelete